From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bunny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bunny is a colloquial name for a rabbit.
Bunny may also refer to:
- Bunny (surname)
- Bunny (nickname)
- Bunny, pseudonym of Carl E. Schultze (1866-1939), American newspaper cartoonist
- Lady Bunny (born 1962), American drag queen
- Bunny DeBarge (born 1955), American singer, part of the R&B musical group Debarge
- Bunny (Lexx), a character on the television series Lexx
- Bunny (Powerpuff Girls), a one-time character on the TV series Powerpuff Girls
- Bunny (Sailor Moon) or Sailor Moon, the main character in Sailor Moon media
- Bunny Bravo, a character on the TV series Johnny Bravo
- Howard "Bunny" Colvin, a character on the TV show The Wire
- Bunny Watson, a protagonist in the 1957 film Desk Set, played by Katharine Hepburn
- Bunny, a character on the television series As the World Turns
- Bunny, a character associated with the DC Comics character Zachary Zatara
- Bunny, a character in the film Platoon
- Bunny, a character in Robert Asprin's MythAdventures series
- Bunny Halper, a character on the TV series The Danny Thomas Show
- Bunny Wigglesworth, a character in the film Zorro, The Gay Blade
- Harry "Bunny" Manders, a character in the A. J. Raffles stories
- Easter Bunny, a mythological rabbit or hare bringing Easter eggs in Western culture
- Edmund "Bunny" Corcoran, a character in the novel The Secret History
- Bunny, the main character in the television series Untalkative Bunny
- Bunny Lebowski (aka Bunny LaJoya), a character in the film The Big Lebowski
- Barnaby "Bunny" Brooks Jr., a character in the TV show Tiger & Bunny
- Big Buck Bunny (code-named Peach) is a short computer animated comedy film by the Blender Institute, part of the Blender Foundation.
- Bunny (1998 film), an animated short
- Bunny (2005 film), a Telugu-language film
- Bunny (webcomic), a webcomic
- Tiger & Bunny, a 2011 Japanese anime television series produced by Sunrise under the direction of Keiichi Satou.
- Bunny, Nottinghamshire, England, a village and civil parish
- Bunny Hall, a country house in Bunny
- Bunny, a very inept cricket batsman
- Bunny, a local word for a chine or coastal valley in Hampshire, England
- Andrew Huang (born 1975), American hacker and MIT PhD in electrical engineering nicknamed "bunnie"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.