From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bunt may mean:
|Look up bunt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bunt (baseball), an offensive technique in baseball
- Bunt (community), a community of the landed gentry and erstwhile nobility from Coastal Karnataka and Northern Kerala, India
- Bunt (sail) is the middle fat part of a sail, where it is curved.
- Bunt (aviation), a sudden pushing forward of the control column/stick to affect a nose down maneuver of an aircraft. This often rapid/violent maneuver (no matter how short or prolonged) will usually induce negative G.
- Bunt, an aerobatic maneuver also known as an outside loop
- Bunt, a fungal disease of grasses, such as karnal bunt, common bunt, and dwarf bunt
See also: Bundt cake.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.