From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bunt may refer to:
|Look up bunt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bunt (baseball), an offensive technique in baseball
- Bunt (community), a community in Tulunadu, India
- Bunt (sail), a part of a ship's sail
- Bunt Island, island in Antarctica
- The Bunt, nickname of the Buntingford Branch Line railway line in Hertfordshire, England
- Bunt, an aerobatic maneuver also known as an outside loop
- Bunt, a fungal disease of grasses, such as karnal bunt, common bunt, and dwarf bunt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.