From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buran may refer to:
- Buran (spacecraft), a Soviet space shuttle
- Buran program, which developed the spacecraft
- Buran eavesdropping device, invented by Léon Theremin, used by soviet intelligence
- Buran cruise missile, a Soviet cruise missile
- Buran, a line of snowmobiles manufactured by Russkaya Mekhanika
- Buran (wind), a wind which blows across eastern Asia
- Buran Bandy club, a U.S. bandy club
- A line of wristwatches, assembled by Volmax
- Buran of Persia, sovereign of Persia from 629 to 631
- Buran, Ardabil, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Buran, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Buran, town in the northern Sanaag region of Somalia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.