From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up burden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burden may refer t refer o:
- Burden of proof (disambiguation)
- Burden (accounting), an old term for overhead (business) (O/H) costs
- Burden (electrical engineering) is the impedance presented to the secondary winding of a Current transformer.
- Burden (nautical), an old term for ship's tonnage of cargo carrying capacity, from the archaic "burthen" or "byrthen"
- Burden (music), a term in music for the chorus or refrain, or the drone of an instrument
- "Burden in My Hand", a single by Soundgarden
- "Burden" (song), a single from the album Watershed by progressive death metal band Opeth
- Burden--A Fraternal group started in 1994 in Wenatchee, WA.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.