|Province of Turkey|
|• Total||6,887 km2 (2,659 sq mi)|
|• Density||38/km2 (97/sq mi)|
|Per capita income||12,690 TL (35th; 2011)|
Burdur Province (Turkish: Burdur ili) is a province of Turkey, located in the southwest and bordering Muğla and Antalya to the South, Denizli to the West, Afyon to the North, and Isparta to the East. It has an area of 6,887 km² and a population of 258,868 the provincial capital is Burdur city.
Burdur is located in the "Lakes Region" of Turkey and has many lakes of various sizes, largest of which, Burdur Lake, is named after the province. Salda Lake is the second largest lake in the province and is considered to be one of the cleanest lakes in the world.
Burdur province is divided into 11 districts (capital district in bold):
- Turkish Statistical Institute, MS Excel document – Population of province/district centers and towns/villages and population growth rate by provinces
- "İşte Türkiye'nin en zengin illeri" [Here is the richest provinces of Turkey]. Kuzey Ekspres Gazetesi (in Turkish). 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Burdur Province.|
- (Turkish) Burdur governor's official website
- (Turkish) Burdur municipality's official website
- (English) Burdur weather forecast information
- (Turkish) Burdur NewsPaper
|This geographical article about a location in Burdur Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|