From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bure can be:
- Bure, Belgium, a small village in the Belgian province of Luxembourg, known for the Chantoir (sinkhole) de Bure. The Battle of Bure took place in here during the Battle of the Bulge.
- Bure, Africa is a town on the disputed border between Eritrea and Ethiopia.
- Bure (Gojjam), Ethiopia is a town in the Mirab Gojjam Zone
- Bure is the woreda in Ethiopia which contains the town immediately above
- Bure (Illubabor), Ethiopia is a town in the Illubabor Zone.
- Bure, a woreda or district in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia (containing none of the "Bure"s above)
- Bure, Meuse, a municipality in the Meuse département, in France, hosting the Meuse/Haute Marne Underground Research Laboratory.
- Bure, Moselle a village in the French département of Moselle.
- Bure (torrent), Italian torrent basin
- Bure River, a river in Sweden
- Bure, Switzerland, municipality of the Canton of Jura
- River Bure, a river in Norfolk, England.
- Bure (HM Prison), a prison named after the river in Norfolk, England
- Pavel Bure, Russian hockey player.
- Valeri Bure, Russian hockey player (brother of Pavel Bure).
- Vladimir Bure, Soviet swimmer, father of Pavel Bure and Valeri Bure.
- A personal name preservad in Burestenen, a Swedish runestone.
- A Swedish family name, see Bure kinship.
- Johannes Bureus or Johan Bure, a Swedish 17th century polymath.
- Bure Equity, Swedish investment company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.