From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Burg or burg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burg is a Germanic word describing a fort or fortified settlement.
Burg or Bürg may refer to:
- Placename element
- -burg, a combining form encountered in German and English placenames, particularly in America
- Burg, Aargau, in Switzerland
- Burg, Bernkastel-Wittlich, in Germany
- Burg, Bitburg-Prüm, in Germany
- Burg, Brandenburg, in Germany
- Burg, Dithmarschen, in Germany
- Burg auf Fehmarn in Germany
- Burg bei Magdeburg in Germany
- Burg im Leimental in Switzerland
- Den Burg in the Netherlands
- The Burg, Illinois, in the United States
- Former names
- Burg, a former name of Melber, Kentucky, in the United States
- Burg, a variant of burh, the fortified towns of Saxon England
- Bürg, a crater
- Burg or Bürg, a surname
- Burg, a car ferry operating on Switzerland's Lake Zurich
- All pages with titles containing "Burg" or "Bürg" or "Buerg"
- Disambiguation pages for Burgh, Bury, Borg, Bourg, variants of burg
- Borough and -bury, common English variants of burg
- Burgh, the common Scottish variant of burg
- Disambiguation pages for Burger, Bürger, Burgher, people of a burg
- Berg (disambiguation), an unrelated placename (meaning "mountain" or "rock") frequently confused with burg
- Burgk, a settlement in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.