From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Burgers is a Dutch surname. It may refer to:
- Don Burgers (1932–2006), Dutch politician
- Jan Burgers (1895–1981), Dutch physicist
- Johan Burgers (1870–1943), Dutch zoologist 
- Nathan Burgers (born 1979), Australian field hockey goalkeeper
- Phil Burgers, American-Australian comedian
- Thomas François Burgers (1834–1881), Afrikaner politician, president of the Transvaal Republic
- Willie Burgers (1897–1988), Dutch physicist, brother of Jan
Meaning of surname BURGERS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.