From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Burgess, burgess, or burgesses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burgess may refer to:
- Burgess (title), a political official or representative
- Burgess (surname), an English family name
- Burgess Company, an American airplane manufacturer
- Burgess GAA, an athletic club in Ireland
See Burgess (surname) for people with the surname or given name Burgess.
- Burgess, Missouri, U.S
- Burgess, South Carolina, U.S
- Burgess, Virginia, U.S
- Burgess Township, Bond County, Illinois, U.S
- Burgess Park, in London, England
- Burgess Hill, in Sussex, England
- Mount Burgess, in the Canadian Rockies
- Burgess House (disambiguation), several buildings named
- Burgess model, or Concentric zone model, a theoretical model in urban geography
- Burgess reagent, used in organic chemistry
- Burgess Shale, a fossil-bearing formation near Mount Burgess in Canada
- Church Burgesses, an English charitable organisation
- House of Burgesses, Virginia, U.S.
- The Royal Burgess Golfing Society of Edinburgh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burgess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.