Burgess Township, Bond County, Illinois
|Settlement||November 6, 1888|
|• Total||37.31 sq mi (96.6 km2)|
|• Land||37.2 sq mi (96 km2)|
|• Water||0.11 sq mi (0.3 km2) 0.29%|
|Elevation||522 ft (159 m)|
|• Density||65.6/sq mi (25.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62246, 62249, 62273, 62275|
|GNIS feature ID||0428736|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.31 square miles (96.6 km2), of which 37.2 square miles (96 km2) (or 99.71%) is land and 0.11 square miles (0.28 km2) (or 0.29%) is water.
The township contains three cemeteries: Burgess, Hug and Saint Nicholas.
- Tomahawk Lake
- Bond County Community Unit School District 2
- Highland Community Unit School District 5
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 102
- State Senate District 51
- "Burgess Township, Bond County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
||Leef Township, Madison County||Old Ripley Township||Central Township|
|Saline Township, Madison County||Mills Township|
|Helvetia Township, Madison County||Saint Rose Township, Clinton County||Wheatfield Township, Clinton County|