Map of Isabela showing the location of Burgos
|Region||Cagayan Valley (Region II)|
|District||2nd District of Isabela|
|• Mayor||Ruben A. Tegui|
|• Total||73.10 km2 (28.22 sq mi)|
|• Density||310/km2 (800/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||4th class, rural|
- Bacnor East
- Bacnor West
- Cullalabo del Norte
- Cullalabo del Sur
- Masigun East
- San Antonino
- San Bonifacio
- San Miguel
- San Roque
|Population census of Burgos|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
Economic activities mainly consists of farming. It is one of the highest rice and corn producer among towns of Isabela province.
A new mayor was elected during the May 14, 2007 elections when Ruben Tegui defeated Felixnaldo Alabon, Sr., by winning just 147 votes. His victory ended the reign of the Alabons in the municipality for 15 years. Alabon was elected mayor from 1992-2001. When he reached the maximum of three consecutive terms allowed by the Philippine Constitution, he was replaced by his wife Evelyn in 2001. He was reelected in 2004, defeating Tegui.
In the 2010 General Elections, Tegui was given a fresh mandate when he got an overwhelming majority vote cast.
- Burgos Central School
- Bacnor Elementary School
- Dalig Elementary School
- Cullalabo Elementary School
- San Antonino Elementary School
- Malasin Elementary School
- Catabban Elementary School
- San Miguel Elementary School
- San Roque Elementary School
- San Bonifacio Elementary School
- Raniag Primary School
- Masigun Elementary School
- San Antonino National High School
- Caliguian National High School
- Bacnor National High School
- Saint Peter's Academy
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 11 September 2013. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- "Province: ISABELA". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System