From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Burgoyne may refer to:
People named "Burgoyne":
- Burgoyne Diller (1906–1965), American abstract painter
- Mike Burgoyne (born 1978), Canadian ice hockey player
- Hugh Talbot Burgoyne (1833–1870), Irish captain of the Royal Navy, son of John Fox Burgoyne
- James Patrick Montagu Burgoyne Winthrop Stopford, 9th Earl of Courtown (b. 1954), British peer and politician
- John Burgoyne (1722–1792), British general during the American Revolutionary War, father of John Fox Burgoyne
- John Fenwick Burgoyne Blackett (1821–1856), British politician
- John Fox Burgoyne (1782–1871), British field marshal of the British Army, son of John Burgoyne, father of Hugh Talbot Burgoyne
- Montagu Burgoyne (1750–1836), British politician.
- Peter Burgoyne (b. 1978), Australian rules footballer, brother of Shaun Burgoyne
- Shaun Burgoyne (b. 1982), Australian rules footballer, brother of Peter Burgoyne
- Thomas Burgoyne (1775–1847), British cricketer
- Victoria Burgoyne (b. 1965), British actress
- William Burgoyne Taverner (c. 1880-1958), New Zealand politician
- Burgoyne baronets, from two British baronetcies
- 19543 Burgoyne, or 1999 JR30, a Main Belt asteroid
In military history:
- Burgoyne campaign, alternate name of the 1777 Saratoga campaign
- Thomas Henry Burgoyne, secretary and member of the Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor and author of The Light in Egypt, published in 1889.
- Burgoyne, Ontario, a community of the municipality of Arran-Elderslie, Ontario, Canada
- Burgoyne Bay, a bay at the southern end of Saltspring Island in British Columbia, Canada, named after Hugh Talbot Burgoyne
- Burgoyne Bay Provincial Park, a provincial park in British Columbia, Canada
- Fort Burgoyne, a fort northeast of Dover, England, United Kingdom
- Ulmus americana 'Burgoyne', a cultivar of Ulmus Americana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.