From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buri may refer to:
- Búri, a Norse god
- Buri (Germanic tribe), an ancient Germanic people
- Burs (Dacia) (also called the Buri / Buridavensi) an ancient Dacian tribe
- Buri, São Paulo, a city in Brazil
- Buri, Bahrain, a village in Bahrain
- Buri, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Buri Palm or Corypha, a genus of fan palm
- Japanese amberjack, yellowtail, hamachi, or buri, a sushi fish
- Buri Peninsula, a part of Eritrea
- Büri, a prince of the Chagatai Khanate.
- Taj al-Mulk Buri, an atabeg of Damascus during the Crusades age
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.