From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buri Ram Airport
|IATA: BFV – ICAO: VTUO|
|Operator||Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited|
|Serves||Buri Ram, Thailand|
|Elevation AMSL||590 ft / 180 m|
Buriram Airport (also known as Buri Ram Airport, Thai: ท่าอากาศยานบุรีรัมย์) (IATA: BFV, ICAO: VTUO), is an airport serving Buriram (also known as Buri Ram), the capital of the Buriram Province in Thailand.
Airlines and destinations
|Nok Air||Bangkok-Don Mueang|
|Thai Regional Airlines||Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi|
- "Buriram Airport". Thai Flying Club. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
- "VTUO – BURI RAM" (PDF). AIP Thailand. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
- Airport information for VTUO from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for BFV at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "Nok Air plans new routes for new planes". Bangkok Post. 27 July 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2012. "The airline will also resume its Bangkok-Buri Ram route, which was suspended after Don Mueang airport was shut down by flooding last October."
- "Domestic routes". Thai Regional Airlines. Retrieved 20 August 2012.