From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Burka or burqa may refer to:
- Burqa, a full body cloak worn by some Muslim women
- Burka (Caucasus) a traditional man's coat made from felt or karakul
- Burqa, Ramallah, a village on the West Bank
- Burqa, Nablus, a village on the West Bank
- Burka District, in Baghlan province, Afghanistan
- Burka (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.