Burleigh Brewing Company
|Headquarters||17A Ern Harley Drive, Burleigh Heads, Queensland|
|Owner(s)||Peta and Brennan Fielding|
Burleigh Brewing Comapny was established by Peta and Brennan Fielding in 2006, with the first beers brewed in May 2007, and the first beers released in August 2007. Fielding previously owned Brew Moon Hawaii in Waikiki, worked for the Oxford Brewing Company in Brisbane and helped established Moo Brew in Hobart.
- Duke Helles (3.5% alc/vol), a European style lager.
- Duke Premium Lager (4.8% alc/vol)
- Big Head (4.2% alc/vol)
- 28 Pale Ale (4.8% alc/vol), an American style pale ale.
- HEF (5.0% alc/vol), a German-style, unfiltered hefeweizen (wheat beer).
- My Wife's Bitter (4.8% alc/vol), a classic English Bitter brewed with English specialty malts.
- Figjam IPA (7.0% alc/vol)
In 2013 the Burleigh Brewing Company were named the 2013 Telstra Queensland Business of the Year.
- Burleigh Brewing Company, Burleigh Heads - Explore Australia
- Burleigh Brewing Company - Queensland Holidays
- "If You Brew It, They Will Come: Case study: Burleigh Brewing Company". Business & Industry Portal. Queensland Government. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- Lewis, David; Marshall, Candice (30 May 2012). "Gold Coast brew takes out top beer award". ABC Gold Coast Radio. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Who the Firkin Hell is Brennan Fielding". 250 Beers. 10 January 2014. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "World Beer Cup 2012 - Winners List" (pdf). Brewer's Association. 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Coast brewer wins big at 'Olympics of beer'". Gold Coast Bulletin. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Independent Craft brewery named Telstra Queensland Business of the Year". Telstra Business Awards. Telstra. 16 July 2013. Retrieved 14 May 2014.