From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Burlesque (film))
Burlesque is a classic musical or theatrical entertainment of parodic humour.
Burlesque may also refer to:
- American burlesque, a form of variety show popular from the 1860s
- Neo-Burlesque, a revival and updating of the traditional American burlesque performance
- Burlesque (play), by George Manker Watters and Arthur Hopkins, filmed as The Dance of Life
- Victorian burlesque, an imitative work that derives humour from an incongruous contrast between style and subject
- Burlesque (1980 film), a Comedy musical film
- Burlesque (1999), a German film starring Bettie Page
- Burlesque (2010 American film), starring Christina Aguilera and Cher
- Burlesque (2010 Australian film)
- Burlesque (short film), a Animation short film
- Burlesque (album), by Bellowhead
- Burlesque (band), London pub rock band
- Burlesque (soundtrack), a soundtrack album by Cher and Christina Aguilera from the 2010 film of the same name
- Burlesque: Allegro con brio - Presto, the 4th movement of Violin Concerto No. 1 by Dmitri Shostakovich
- Empire Burlesque, a 1985 album by Bob Dylan
- Burlesque, a 1972 single by Family from the Bandstand album
See also 
- Burleske, a composition by Richard Strauss
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.