From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Burlingame may refer to:
- Alvah W. Burlingame, Jr. (1879–1952), New York politician
- Anson Burlingame, 19th-century American diplomat; a US-China treaty was named after him, along with towns in California and Kansas
- Charles Burlingame, the pilot of American Airlines Flight 77 before it was hijacked and flown into the Pentagon on 9/11
- Debra Burlingame, sister of Charles Burlingame and World Trade Center Memorial Foundation board member
- Frank Burlingame, American professional baseball umpire
- Jeff Burlingame, American author and editor
- Merrill G. Burlingame (1901–1994), Professor of History, Montana State University
- Burlingame, California, United States
- Burlingame, San Diego, a neighborhood of San Diego, California
- Burlingame, Kansas, United States
- Burlingame, Portland, Oregon, a neighborhood
- Burlingame Treaty, an 1868 treaty between the United States and China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burlingame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.