From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up burning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burning is combustion.
Burning or burnin' may also refer to:
- Death by burning, a form of execution
- Nuclear fusion
- Optical disc authoring
- Dodging and burning, photographic techniques
- Burnin' (Gil Grand album)
- Burnin' (Patti LaBelle album)
- Burnin' (The Wailers album)
- Burning: A Wish, an album by Lacrimas Profundere
- Burning (album), an album by Shooting Star
- Burnin', an album by John Lee Hooker
- Burning, an EP by Pépé Bradock
- "Burning" (Alcazar song)
- "Burnin'" (Cue song)
- "Burnin'" (isntrumental), by Daft Punk
- "Burning", a song by Maria Arredondo from Not Going Under
- "Burning", a song by Mia Martina from Devotion
- "Burning", a song by Monrose from Strictly Physical
- "Burning", a song by Robbie Rivera
- "Burning" (Accept song), a song by Accept from Breaker
- "Burning" (Maria Arredondo song), a song first released by Maria Arredondo
- "Burning", a song by E.M.D. from Rewind
 Other media
- "Burning" (short story), a story by Orson Scott Card
- BurningMUD, an online game
- Burning (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling stable
 See also
- The Burning (disambiguation)
- Burning off (disambiguation)
- Burned (disambiguation)
- Burn (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Burning"
- All pages beginning with "Burnin'"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.