Burrelton shown within Perth and Kinross
|OS grid reference|
|Council area||Perth and Kinross|
|Lieutenancy area||Perth and Kinross|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|UK Parliament||Perth and North Perthshire|
Mid Scotland and Fife
Burrelton is a small village in Scotland about 12 miles outside Perth and 15 miles outside Dundee. It is joined onto another smaller village, Woodside. It is 2 miles from Coupar Angus and 5 miles from Balbeggie. The population in 2001 was 621.
The village is home to a small primary school called Burrelton Primary School. This school currently has a roll of 89 (as of September 2013) and students typically progress to one of the associated high schools, Perth Academy, or Blairgowie High School.
- James Lamond, former Labour MP was born here in 1928
- Bill Walker, former MP of the Conservative Party resides close to the village
- "Blairgowrie & Forest of Alyth", Ordnance Survey Landranger Map (B2 ed.), 2008, ISBN 0-319-23121-6
- "Details of Burrelton". Scottish-places.info. 2002-02-20. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "Burrelton Primary School". Burrelton.pkc.sch.uk. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "Burrelton Primary School - Perth & Kinross Council". Pkc.gov.uk. 2013-08-27. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Burrelton.|
|This Perth and Kinross location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|