Burrewarra Point Light
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Burrewarra Point Light. The solar panel can be seen on the top left of the tower.
|Location||Burrewarra Point, New South Wales, Australia|
|Year first constructed||1974|
|Tower shape||elliptical cylindrical|
|Markings / pattern||white|
|Height||33 feet (10 m)|
|Focal height||203 feet (62 m)|
|Range||9 nautical miles (17 km)|
|Characteristic||four white flashes every 15s|
The light has no lantern.
Site operation and visiting
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Burrewarra Point Lighthouse.|
- List of Lights, Pub. 111, The West Coasts of North and South America (Excluding Continental U.S.A. and Hawaii), Australia, Tasmania, New Zealand, and the Islands of the North and South Pacific Oceans (PDF). List of Lights. United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. 2009. p. 133.
- Rowlett, Russ. "Lighthouses of Australia: New South Wales". The Lighthouse Directory. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Retrieved 2010-08-29.
- "The Burrewarra Point Lighthouse near Batemans Bay". Lighthouses of New South Wales. Lighthouses of Australia Inc.
- Searle, Garry. "List of Lighthouses - New South Wales". Lighthouses of Australia. SeaSide Lights.
- "Lighthouse Lights - NSW Maritime". maritime.nsw.gov.au. Retrieved 3 October 2010.
|This Australian lighthouse-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|