From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Burrow or burrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A burrow is a hole made by an animal.
Burrow may also refer to:
- Burrow (Shropshire), a hill in Shropshire, England
- "The Burrow" (short story), a short story by Franz Kafka
- The Burrow, a fictional place in the Harry Potter series
- FAU Arena or The Burrow, the Florida Atlantic University Arena
- Burrowing (politics), a practice of giving jobs to political allies
- The Burrow is a Supporter Group for the South Sydney Rabbitohs club
- Burrow, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.