From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bursa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bursa may refer to:
- Bursa (formerly known as 'Brusa' and 'Prusa'), the capital of Bursa Province, Turkey
- Bursa Province, Turkey
- Bursa, 1946 meteorite which fell in Bursa, Turkey
- Synovial bursa, fluid filled sac located between a bone and tendon
- Bursa Tumbler, a breed of domestic pigeon
- Bursa (genus), a genus of gastropods
- Bursa of Fabricius (also known as Bursa fabricii, cloacal bursa), a lymphatic organ in birds
- Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) - Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), previously two separate entities:
- Bursa Malaysia, the Malaysian stock exchange
- Bursa, a fictional semi-intelligent quadruped native to the planet Naboo in the Star Wars universe
- SS Bursa, a British tanker in service 1946-61
- A colloquial term for the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
- All pages beginning with "bursa"
- All pages with titles containing "bursa"
- Bourse (disambiguation) - probably from Latin bursa meaning purse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bursa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.