|— Province of Turkey —|
|• Total||11,043 km2 (4,264 sq mi)|
|• Density||240/km2 ( 610/sq mi)|
|Per capita income||14,318 TL (21st; 2011)|
Bursa Province (Turkish: Bursa ili) is a province in western Turkey, along the Sea of Marmara. Its adjacent provinces are Balıkesir to the west, Kütahya to the south, Bilecik and Sakarya to the east, Kocaeli to the northeast and Yalova to the north. The province has an area of 11,043 km2 and a population of 3,187,000 (2010 est). It was 2,125,140 according to the 2000 census. In 1990 it had a population of 1,603,137. The traffic code is 16. The city of Bursa was the capital of the Ottoman State until the conquest of Edirne. Most part of the province remainesin Marmara Region except the districts of Büyükorhan, Harmancık, Keles and Orhaneli, which are in the Aegean Region.
Bursa province is divided into 17 districts (capital district in bold):
See also 
- Turkish Statistical Institute, MS Excel document – Population of province/district centers and towns/villages and population growth rate by provinces
- "İşte Türkiye'nin en zengin illeri" [Here is the richest provinces of Turkey]. Kuzey Ekspres Gazetesi (in Turkish). 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- (English) Pictures of the capital of this province
- (English) Bursa Weather Forecast Information
- (Turkish) Bursa city sport portal, Bursa
- (Turkish) Gokoz Village, Bursa
- (Turkish) Golyaka Village - orhangazi pictures and information, Bursa
- (English) Bursa travel & tourism