From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up burst in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burst may refer to:
- Burst mode (disambiguation), a mode of operation where events occur in rapid succession
- Burst phase, a feature of the PAL television format
- Burst fracture, a type of spinal injury
- Burst charge, a component of some fireworks
- Burst noise, type of electronic noise that occurs in semiconductors.
- Burst finish, a two- or three-color faded effect applied to musical instruments. Sunburst is best known.
- Burst refresh, the refreshing of an entire RAM memory at once.
Burst may also refer to:
- Burst (village), a village in Erpe-Mere
- Burst.com, a software company
- Burst Radio, the University of Bristol student radio station
- Burst (band), a Swedish progressive metal band
- "Burst", a song by Anthrax from Sound of White Noise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.