From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bus is a vehicle designed to carry passengers. "Bus" or "busing" may also refer to:
- An abbreviation for the Bank of the United States (disambiguation)
- An abbreviation for a business route of a highway
- Belle Urban System, the transit agency serving Racine, Wisconsin
- Bartholin, urethral, and Skene
- Büsingen am Hochrhein
- Bus (computing), a subsystem that transfers a plurality of digital bits grouped together to achieve or represent a common function or variable
- Busbars, thick conductors in electric substations
- Enterprise service bus, a kind of software architecture
- Satellite bus, a general model on which multiple-production satellites are based
- Desegregation busing, a method of overcoming racial division
- Jerome Bettis, a retired American football player nicknamed "The Bus"
- Schelte J. Bus, an American astronomer
- Bus, Pas-de-Calais, France
- Bus-Saint-Rémy, France
- Buš, Czech Republic
- Büsingen am Hochrhein, Germany
- Bus or Buss Island, a phantom island in the North Atlantic Ocean
- A highway bus, designed for intercity travel
- A Volkswagen Transporter, sometimes referred to as a "VW Bus"
- The Airbus Aircraft Manufacturers
- Bus, a multi-passenger vehicle
- Sometimes used to refer to an ambulance, primarily in the New York City Metro Area
- BUS, an IATA airport code for Batumi International Airport, Georgia
- The Bus (disambiguation)
- Buss (disambiguation)
- Busa (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "bus"
- All pages with titles containing "bus"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.