From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bus is a vehicle designed to carry passengers. Bus, Buş or Buš may also refer to:
- Bank of the United States (disambiguation)
- Belle Urban System, the transit agency serving Racine, Wisconsin
- Bartholin's gland, Urethral gland, and Skene's gland
- Laurențiu Buș (born 1987), Romanian footballer
- Sergiu Buș (born 1992), Romanian footballer, brother of Laurenţiu Buş
- James Bus Cook, National Football League sports agent
- Schelte J. Bus (born 1956), American astronomer
- Bus, Pas-de-Calais, France, a commune
- Buš (Prague-West District), Czech Republic, a village and municipality
- Abbreviation for Büsingen am Hochrhein, Germany, a town
- Bus or Buss Island, a phantom island in the North Atlantic Ocean
- Bus (computing), a communication system that transfers data between components inside a computer
- BUS, IATA airport code for Batumi International Airport, Georgia (the country)
- Desegregation busing, the practice of assigning students to distant schools to reduce de facto segregation
- 87P/Bus, a periodic comet discovered by Schelte Bus
- Bus-Saint-Rémy, France
- The Bus (disambiguation)
- Buss (disambiguation)
- Busa (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "bus"
- All pages with titles containing "bus"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.