Bus stop (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bus Stop)
|Look up bus stop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bus stop is a place, other than a terminal, established for buses to pick up and drop off passengers
Bus Stop may also refer to:
- Bus Stop (play), a 1955 play by William Inge
- Bus Stop (film), a 1956 film, loosely based on the play, with Marilyn Monroe and Don Murray
- Bus Stop (2012 film), a Telugu film directed by Maruthi
- Bus Stop (TV series), a 1961-62 television series
- Bus Stop (1982 film), the 1982 retelling of the original 1955 play starring Tim Matheson
- Bus Stop (band), a 1998 band known for a version of "Kung Fu Fighting"
- "Bus Stop" (song), a 1966 single by The Hollies
- "The Bus Stop Song", a 1956 single by The Four Lads, used as the intro song for the 1956 film Bus Stop
- "(Are You Ready) Do The Bus Stop", a 1975 single by Fatback Band
- Bus Stop (album), a 1966 album by The Hollies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.