Bus lines in Tirana
- Uzina Dinamo-Sharrë
- Uzina e Traktorëve
- Tirana e Re
- Tirana Zoo
- Mihal Grameno (planned)
- Allias-Liqen (planned)
In addition, there are several bus lines linking Tirana to several shopping centers in the suburbs:
Further, there exists a line serving Tirana International Airport from and to Skanderbeg Square:
- Rinas Express
A useful web and Android application regarding Tirana's Public Transportation such as lines, directions, times and costs can be found at Tirana Bus Stations. An Android application is also available for download at Google Play Apps.
Intercity Buses and Minibuses
Tirana dos not have a central bus terminal, thus inter-city lines depart in different locations. For up to date information, please refer to .
All the buses cost 30 Lek, this includes the tax of the ministry of finance.
- Koha Jonë, 5-11-2010, p 11 (social section)
- Tirana Bus Stations Useful web application related to Tirana's Public Transportation.
- Android App on Google Play Apps available for download. Useful for directions in Tirana.
- Tirana Transit Map
- Minibus Departure Times from and to Tirana
- Ferlut sh.a. (Unaza)
- Albatrans sh.p.k.
- National Association of Urban Transport of Albania (Albanian)