From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bus ticket)
|Look up Ticket, Tickets, ticket, tickets, or tix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ticket or tickets may refer to:
- Airline ticket, a document created by an airline or a travel agent to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on an airplane
- Bus ticket
- Electronic ticket, an electronic form of an transport ticket, entrance ticket etc.
- KTCK, AM 1310 & FM 104.1, a radio station in Dallas, Texas, USA known as "The Ticket"
- Lottery ticket
- Parking ticket, a ticket confirming that the parking fee was paid (and the time of the parking start)
- Ticket (admission) (entrance ticket), a card or slip of paper used to gain admission to a location or event
- Ticket (election), a single election choice which fills more than one political office or seat
- Ticket (film), a film produced by Im Kwon Taek in 1985
- Ticket (IT security), a number generated by a network server as a means of authentication
- Ticket (toll collection), a slip of paper used to indicate where vehicles entered a toll road to charge based on an established rate when they exit
- Ticket, a file in an issue tracking system documenting a reported problem and the steps taken to resolve it
- Ticket cases, a series of cases in contract law
- Traffic ticket, a notice issued by a law enforcement official accusing violation of traffic laws
- Train ticket, a document issued by a railway operator that enables the bearer to travel by train
- Tram ticket
- Tickets (film), a 2005 film
- "Tickets" (song), a song by Maroon 5 from their album Overexposed
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tickets.|
- All pages beginning with "Ticket"
- All pages with titles containing "Ticket"
- Tick (disambiguation)
- Stub (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.