From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- June 2002: Soldiers deployed to villages in Buseni territory following an ownership dispute between a Buseni family and AGIP over the ownership of an oil well project.
- December 2001: 10 people were killed during violent clashes between the Okordia and Buseni clans. The violence was sparked by the earlier death of a Buseni youth. Some members of the Buseni clan ambushed Okordia clan members as they returned from working in the fields.
- Alagoa, Ebiegberi Joe (2005). A History of the Niger Delta, Port Harcourt: Onyoma Research Publications. ISBN 978-37314-5-9
- "Nigeria: Large Military Presence Sends Fear Into Minds of Biseni Residents", Vanguard, 18 June 2002.
- "Nigeria: 10 Feared Dead in Bayelsa Clan Clash", This Day, 21 December 2001.
|This article about a Nigerian ethnic group is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|