From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bush in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bush may refer to:
- Shrub, a type of woody plant, smaller than normal trees. Usually grows in the soil. Most bushes are low to the ground and have branches which rise up from the bottom of the plant.
- The bush, a term used in several countries for rural, undeveloped land or country areas
- Bushcraft, a popular term for wilderness survival skills
- Bush baby, or galago, a small nocturnal primate
- Slang for Pubic hair
- Bushing (disambiguation) (several meanings) is commonly called "bush"
- New Zealand
- The easternmost part of the Manawatu-Wanganui Region, in the southern North Island
- United Kingdom
- United States
Brand names and companies 
- Bush (brand), a British electronics manufacturer brand owned by Home Retail Group and sold exclusively at Argos
- Bush (1916 automobile), an early American car company
- Bush Brothers and Company, commonly known as Bush's
- Bush (Beer), a Belgian beer made by Dubuisson Brewery
Media and entertainment 
- Bush Mechanics, a 2001 television documentary featuring an Indigenous Australian take on motor mechanics
- Bush (band), a popular English rock band, named after the Shepherd's Bush district in London
- Bush (Canadian band), a Canadian band active in the 1970s
- Wairarapa Bush Rugby Football Union in New Zealand
- Bush Rugby Football Union, a former team which combined with Wairarapa to form the above side
- USS Bush, two destroyers in the United States Navy
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.