Bush Hill Park railway station
Location of Bush Hill Park in Greater London
|Location||Bush Hill Park|
|Managed by||Greater Anglia|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
| London Transport portal
UK Railways portalCoordinates:
Bush Hill Park railway station is located at Bush Hill Park in the London Borough of Enfield, north London. The station is within Travelcard Zone 5, on the Enfield Town branch of the Lea Valley Lines. The station, and all trains serving it, is operated by Greater Anglia.
The station was opened by the Great Eastern Railway in 1880  because of planned housing developments by the North London Estates Company. Development in the area expanded after the station was opened.
London Buses Routes 192 and 377 serve the station.
In late June 2013, as part of the 2013 Spending Review, Chancellor George Osborne gave the commitment for the devolution of the Seven Sisters and Chingford lines of West Anglian Suburban to TfL by the end of 2015. As such the station will then transfer to TfL control.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- "Bush Hill Park a history". London Borough of Enfield. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- Kilburn, Michael. North London Photographic Memories. Francis Frith. ISBN 1-85937-403-4.
- "'Enfield: Growth after 1850', A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 5: Hendon, Kingsbury, Great Stanmore, Little Stanmore, Edmonton Enfield, Monken Hadley, South Mimms, Tottenham (1976), pp. 218-224". British History Online. University of London & History of Parliament Trust. Retrieved 2008-06-06.
- TFL appoints London Overground operator to run additional services Transport for London 28 May 2014
- TfL count on LOROL for support Rail Professional 28 May 2014
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bush Hill Park railway station.|
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
|Edmonton Green||Greater Anglia
Lea Valley Lines
towards Liverpool Street
|Lea Valley Lines||Enfield Town
|This London railway station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|