Bushiroad Inc. (ブシロード Bushirōdo ) is a Japanese producer of collectible card games and trading cards, which was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Tokyo. It also created and owns the media franchise Tantei Opera Milky Holmes, and published two Milky Holmes visual novels for the PlayStation Portable, developed by Artdink.
In March 2013, Bushiroad announced the revival of the media franchise Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road, with a television anime scheduled to air on December 31, 2013 as a collaboration between Bushiroad, Bandai Visual, Nitroplus, and Kinema Citrus.
Bushiroad introduced a monthly magazine in September 2013 entitled Monthly Bushiroad (月刊ブシロード Gekkan Bushirōdo ). It features manga serializations of their various trading card games and other franchises.
Games and products
Collectible card games
- Cardfight!! Vanguard
- Five Qross
- Future Card Buddyfight
- Jewelpet Trading Card Game
- King of Pro-Wrestling
- Monster Collection
- Victory Spark
- Weekly Shonen Sunday V.S. Weekly Shonen Magazine
- Weiß Schwarz
- Chaos Online
- Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
- Click! Kaitou Teikoku
- Bound Monsters
- Ren'ai Replay
- Kindan Shoukan! Summon Monster
- Love Live! School Idol Festival
- KamiKari: Demons x Trigger
- My Little Pony (Re-acquired from new rival company, Takara Tomy, Property of Hasbro)
- Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road
- New Japan Pro Wrestling (Acquired from Yuke's)
- "５億円！新日オーナー会社 電撃交代" (in Japanese). Nikkan Sports. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
- "Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road's Anime's 2nd Promo Video Reveals Air Date". Anime News Network. November 6, 2013. Retrieved November 17, 2013.
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|