A bushranger is an outlaw who used the Australian bush to avoid capture.
Bushranger may also refer to:
- Victorian Bushrangers, an Australian cricket team
- Bushrangers, an Australian rules football team in the AFLQ State Association
- Bushranger (horse), American racehorse
- Bushranger, popular nickname given to the Australian UH-1 helicopters during the Vietnam War
- Bushranger (4WD), A limited production off-road vehicle based on a Range Rover platform
- Norinco JW-103 Bush Ranger rifle
- Bush Ranger, a financial supporter of George W. Bush who provided $200,000 or more for his 2004 election campaign
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Some people believe that bushranging occurred in Australia because at the time some people had found gold and the bushrangers couldn't be bothered to go gold mining and look themselves. Others believe that the bushrangers thought that the bush was a good base and a good place to hide.