From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bushwhacking)
|Look up bushwhacker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The words bushwhacker and bushwacker (spellings are often used interchangeably) may refer to:
- Bushwhacking, a North American term for hikers and cross-country skiers who engage in trail blazing by making their own trails
- Bushwacker, an Australian term for someone who spends his or her time in the bush
- Bushwhackers, guerrilla fighters in the American Civil War
- Bushwacker (BattleMech), a type of robotic battlemech in the BattleTech/MechWarrior game series
- Millwall Bushwackers, a football firm associated with Millwall F.C.
- An alternate term for a bush plane, or a crop duster
- Layo & Bushwacka!, British record producers
- Bushwacker (comics), a comic book character
- The Bushwackers Drum and Bugle Corps
- The Bushwhackers, a professional wrestling team from New Zealand
- The Bushwackers (band), an Australian country music band
- The Bushwackers (film), a 1952 Western movie starring John Ireland and Dorothy Malone
- The Bushwhackers (film), a 1925 Australian silent film
- Buschwhacker, a term for NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers participating in NASCAR Nationwide Series events
- Bushwacker (cocktail), a rum and coffee-liqueur based alcoholic beverage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.