|Owner(s)||News Corp Australia|
|Publisher||Australian Independent Business Media|
|Founded||30 October 2007|
Business Spectator is an Australian business news website led by Alan Kohler as Chairman and Editor in Chief. It is published by Australian Independent Business Media which is owned by News Corp Australia.
Business Spectator was launched on 30 October 2007. It was established by journalists Alan Kohler, Stephen Bartholomeusz, Robert Gottliebsen, and Eric Beecher, with financial backing from John Wylie and Mark Carnegie, and with a target audience of business people.
- Business Spectator. "About Us". Australian Independent Business Media. Archived from the original on 17 November 2013.
- Steffens, Miriam (31 October 2007). "Kohler launches finance site". The Sydney Morning Herald (Fairfax Media). Archived from the original on 7 November 2013.
- Business Spectator, Contact us, Australian Independent Business Media, archived from the original on 10 November 2013
- Thieberger, Victoria (4 October 2010). "Australia's Fairfax in exclusive talks with Business Spectator: source". Reuters. Archived from the original on 2 July 2012.
- Heffernan, Madeleine (21 June 2012). "News buys Business Spectator owner for $30m". The Sydney Morning Herald (Fairfax Media). Archived from the original on 20 November 2013.