From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Busiris or Bousiris (Greek: Βούσιρις) may mean several different things, including:
- Busiris (Greek mythology), a mythical king of Egypt
- Busiris, a declamation by Isocrates referring to Busiris (Greek mythology)
- Busiris (1719), a tragedy by Edward Young
- Busiris (Lower Egypt), a large ancient city of Egypt, capital of its nome
- Busiris (Middle Egypt), an ancient city of Egypt, near the Egyptian Pyramids
- Busiris (Aphroditopolis), an ancient city of Egypt, southwest of Aphroditopolis
- Taposiris Magna (or Abusir, Busiris) was an ancient port city of Egypt
- Busiri, an Egyptian poet of the Middle Ages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Busiris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.