From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bussa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bussa may refer to:
- Bussa, a Barbadian rebel slave
- Bussa Emancipation Statue, a monument to slave Bussa in Barbados
- Bussa, Nigeria, a former town in Nigeria
- New Bussa, the Nigerian town that replaced Bussa after its destruction
- Cornish bussa, an early large jar originating from Cornwall, England
- Bussa language, a language spoken in Ethiopia
- An old Devonshire and Cornish word meaning a calf kept on a cow till it weans itself (Buss is a steer)
- In Italian:
- Related to an old Scottish word bouzy (abj. covered with bushes, wooded) which is also used to mean fat and overgrown, having at the same time a jolly good-humoured appearance)
- An Icelandic word meaning great (hence calling a gross woman bussa)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bussa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.