From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up butcher (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A butcher is a person who may slaughter animals, dress their flesh and sell their meat.
Butcher or The butcher may also refer to:
- Butcher (surname), a common surname
Nom de guerre
- Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus, "adulescentulus carnifex", which translates from Latin as 'The Teenage Butcher'
- The butcher of Baghdad, Saddam Hussein
- The butcher of Bega, Dr Graeme Stephen Reeves
- The butcher of Beirut, Ariel Sharon
- The butcher of Beslan, Shamil Basayev
- The butcher of Congo, King Leopold II of Belgium
- The butcher of Hannover, Fritz Haarman
- The butcher of La Cabaña, Che Guevara
- The butcher of Lyons, Klaus Barbie
- The butcher of Plainfield, Ed Gein
- The butcher of Samar, Littleton Waller
- The butcher of Eastern Visayas, Jovito Palparan
- The butcher of Uganda, Idi Amin
- Professional wrestler Ed Leslie, who wrestled under the ringname 'The Butcher' in the mid 1990s.
- Bianca Butcher (EastEnders)
- Diane Butcher (EastEnders)
- Frank Butcher (EastEnders)
- Liam Butcher (EastEnders)
- Mo Butcher (EastEnders)
- Ricky Butcher (EastEnders)
- Jim Butcher, author of the The Dresden Files and the Codex Alera series
- The Butcher (1970 film), a 1970 French drama/thriller
- The Butcher (2009 film), a 2009 American action film
- "The Butcher", a song by Leonard Cohen from the album Songs from a Room
- "Butchers", nickname for Bloodthirsty Butchers
- "The Butcher", a 2011 single by Radiohead
- Butcher, a DC Comics character
Unit of measure
- Butcher, a small beer glass in South Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.