From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up butt or Butt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Butt may refer to:
- Buttocks, often known as "Butt"
- Butt (unit), an English brewery cask unit
- Butt (archery), a target for practicing archery
- Butt (name)
- Bhat, a surname in India and Pakistan, also spelled as Butt
- Butt (magazine)
- Butt joint, a woodworking joinery technique
- Butt splice connector, a type of crimp electrical connector
- Headbutt or butt, a blow administered with the head
- Buttstock or butt, the back part of a rifle or other firearm
- The Butt, a 2008 novel by Will Self
- Der Butt (German; The Flounder), a 1977 novel by Günter Grass
- Boston butt or pork butt, a pork shoulder
- Part of a cigarette
- "Butt Butt", a song by Monrose from Temptation
- "Water Butt" a Rainwater tank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.