From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buttercup commonly refers to several species of the genus Ranunculus.
Buttercup may also refer to:
- Buttercups, the common name for Verticordia aurea
- Buttercup squash, a variety of the winter squash species Cucurbita maxima
- Buttercup, a fictional superhero
- Princess Buttercup, a character in The Princess Bride
- Little Buttercup, a character in HMS Pinafore
- Buttercup (Toy Story), a character in Toy Story 3
- Buttercup, Belize, a village in the Belize District
- Wittman Buttercup, a homebuilt aircraft
- Buttercup, the diabetic police horse in the movie Half Baked
- Buttercup (TV series), a Filipino television series
- Buttercup (fairy tale), a Norwegian fairy tale
- Buttercup Dickerson (1858–1920), a 19th-century Major League Baseball outfielder
- Sicilian Buttercup (chicken), a breed of chicken
- Buttercup Festival, a webcomic created by poet and author David Troupes
- The Buttercup Chain, 1970 British drama film
- "Buttercup Day", a short story by P. G. Wodehouse
- All pages with titles containing "Buttercup"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.