From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Butterfield may refer to:
In the United Kingdom:
- Butterfield Green, Luton
In the United States:
- Butterfield, Minnesota
- Butterfield, Missouri
- Butterfield, Texas
- Butterfield Township, Michigan
- Butterfield Township, Minnesota
- Butterfield, fictional town in Kansas in L. Frank Baum's 1909 novel The Road to Oz
- Butterfield, fictional butler of Watkyn Bassett in Wodehouse's Jeeves stories
- Brian Butterfield, overweight salesman character from The Peter Serafinowicz Show.
- Butterfield Bank, an international bank based in Bermuda
- Butterfield & Butterfield, a large auction house based in San Francisco
- BUtterfield 8, a 1960 film with Elizabeth Taylor and Laurence Harvey based on a novel of the same name by John O'Hara
- Butterfield Overland Mail an early operation of American Express and Wells Fargo.
- Butterfield and Swire, a British trading company from the 1860s to 1960s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.