From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up butterfingers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Butterfingers can refer to:
- Butterfinger, American confectionery (Nestlé brand)
- Butterfingers (Australian band)
- Butterfinger (Canadian band)
- Butterfingers (Malaysian band)
- DJ Butterfingers, a member of the rap group Soul Intent
- Butter Fingers, an American film directed by Del Lord
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.