From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Butternut may refer to:
- Butternut tree, Juglans cinerea, or its fruit
- Butternut squash, an edible winter squash.
- Butternut, a shade of yellow similar to khaki and the color of the butternut squash
- Butternuts, Confederate soldiers who wore butternut-colored uniforms
- Butternuts, American Northerners or Midwesterners who believed in the States Rights of the Old American republic; see "Copperheads (politics)"
- Butternut Bread, a regional brand that used to be marketed by the defunct Hostess Brands
- Butternut Candy, a defunct brand of chocolate candy bars with caramel and peanuts, made by Hollywood Candy Company
- Butternut Coffee, a brand originally produced by the Paxton and Gallagher Wholesale Grocery, and later Swanson
- Butternut doughnut, a flavor of doughnut
- USS Butternut (YAG-60), a ship of the United States Navy
- Butternut, Wisconsin, USA
- Butternuts, New York, USA
- Butternut Valley Township, Blue Earth County, Minnesota, USA
- Ski Butternut, a ski resort in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, USA
- Tennessee, the "Butternut State"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.