From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Butterworth may refer to:
- Butterworth (ancient township), a former township centred on Milnrow, in the then Parish of Rochdale, England
- RMAF Butterworth, air base near Butterworth, Penang
- Butterworth, Eastern Cape, now also known as Gcuwa, a town located in South Africa
- Butterworth, Penang, the principal town of Seberang Perai in the state of Penang, Malaysia
For people with the surname Butterworth, see Butterworth (surname).
- Aston Butterworth, British racing car constructor
- Butterworth filter, a type of electronic filter design, eponym of Stephen Butterworth
- Butterworth-Heinemann, publisher
- Mrs. Butterworth's, a brand of pre-packaged syrups and pancake mixes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.