From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up button in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A button is a permanently attached object that is meant to fasten fabrics or is meant as decoration.
Button may also refer to:
- Push-button, a switch meant to control a machine or a process
- Button (computing), a virtual control displayed on a computer screen that can control software
- Web button, or button graphic, a digital image used to represent a link to a specific web location
Television, film, and music
- "Buttons" (The Pussycat Dolls song), from the Pussycat Dolls album PCD
- "Buttons", a song from the 2007 Sia album Some People Have Real Problems
- Button (film), a 1982 Soviet animated film
- Buttons (film), a 1927 American film
- Buttons, of Buttons and Mindy, a cartoon dog from the children's TV show Animaniacs
- Buttons (pantomime), a character in the Cinderella pantomime
Sports and games
- Button (curling), the center of the playing surface in the sport of curling
- Button (poker), a marker indicating which player is currently the dealer
- Button (game), a computer game
- Buttons, another name for Pounce!, a game of physical skill
- Button Township, Ford County, Illinois, United States
- Button Bay, Lake Champlain, Vermont, United States
- Button Bay (Canada), an inlet of Hudson Bay
- Button Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- The Buttons, Argentine islands
- Button Island (Massachusetts), United States
- Button Island (Western Australia)
Plants and animals
- Buttons (plant), several genera of plants in the family Asteraceae
- Button mushroom, sometimes shortened to just "button"
- Button, the initial segment formed in the development of a rattlesnake's rattle
- Button (name), an English surname
- Button Gwinnett (1735–1777), a signer of the United States Declaration of Independence
- Red Buttons (1919–2006), stage name of American comedian and actor Aaron Chwatt
- Cadbury Buttons, packets of button-shaped pieces of chocolate sold in the UK
- Button baronets, an extinct title (1622-1712) in the Baronetage of England
- The Button (sculpture), on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania
- Button railway station, Button, Manitoba, Canada
- Button (unit), a possible obsolete unit of length
- Button, Button (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Button"
- All pages with titles containing "Button"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Button.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.