From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up button in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A button is a permanently attached object that is meant to fasten fabrics or is meant as decoration.
Button may also refer to:
- Button badge, a temporarily fastened object on the surface of a garment
- Lapel pin, a small pin often worn on the lapel of a dress jacket
- Push-button, a switch meant to control a machine or a process
- Button (computing), a virtual control displayed on a computer screen that can control software
- Web button, or button graphic, a digital image used to represent a link to specific web location
- Button (name), an English surname
Sports and games
- Button (curling), the center of playing surface in sport of curling
- Button (poker), a marker indicating which player is the dealer for the current hand
- Button (game), a computer game
- Button, the initial segment formed in the development of a rattlesnake's rattle
- Button mushroom, sometimes shortened to just "button"
- Buttons (disambiguation)
- The button (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Button"
- All pages with titles containing "Button"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.