From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buttons is the plural form of button.
Buttons may also refer to:
Television, film, and music
- Red Buttons (1919–2006), the stage name of American comedian and actor Aaron Chwatt
- Buttons, of Buttons and Mindy, cartoon dog from chldren's TV show Animaniacs
- Buttons (pantomime), a character in the Cinderella pantomime
- Buttons (The Pussycat Dolls song), from the Pussycat Dolls album PCD
- "Buttons", a song from the 2007 Sia album Some People Have Real Problems
- Buttons, another name for Pounce!, a game of physical skill
- Cadbury Buttons, packets of button-shaped pieces of chocolate sold in the UK
- The Buttons, Argentine islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.