||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (May 2013)|
buy.at re-branded to Affiliate Window on June 11, 2012. This coincided with the US launch of Affiliate Window's platform for advertisers and publishers.
Founded in 1999, Perfiliate Technologies Ltd started the buy.at affiliate network in 2002, which grew to become the UK’s largest independent affiliate marketing network. The company demonstrated strong performance early on, generating an average 250% year over year revenue growth from 2004 to 2006  and was recognized as the UK’s ninth fastest growing technology company in the 2007 Sunday Times TechTrack. This coincided with buy.at’s recognition as the fastest growing affiliate network in the UK by New Media Age (NMA).
In addition to network growth, buy.at received awards and recognition for campaign performance and overall operations including:
- 2003 New Statesman New Media Award for ‘Contribution to Civic Society'
- 2003 Finalist in the Revolution 2003 Awards for ‘Most Innovative Online Business'
- 2003 Regional winner of the National E-Commerce Awards, E-Trading Category
- 2007 Travolution award for best affiliate marketing campaign (LateRooms)
- Highly commended as ‘Publisher Choice of Network 2007’ at The Performance Marketing Awards (formerly A4U awards)
- Highly commended for the ‘Innovation in Affiliate Marketing – Network Award’ at The Performance Marketing Awards (formerly A4U awards) in 2007
Also in 2007, buy.at acquired Lightstate (now buy.at leads) to expand capabilities and product offerings for advertisers and affiliates in the lead generation space. This year also marked buy.at’s beginning in the United States, opening an office in New York and launching Ticketmaster’s US affiliate program in December.
buy.at’s continued growth captured the attention of AOL, who purchased the company in 2008 to operate as a wholly owned business unit of Advertising.com. This acquisition marked the official launch of buy.at’s network in the United States.
Coinciding with AOL’s ‘Platform-A’ European expansion, buy.at began supporting clients in Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden in 2009. In the same year, buy.at’s Agnieszka Marchewka was highly commended for ‘Publishers Choice of Account Manager’ at The Performance Marketing Awards (formerly A4U awards).
In 2010, AOL sold buy.at to Digital Window, who already owned Affiliate Window in the UK.