From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Buzz word)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014)|
The term was first used in 1946 as student slang.
||This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (May 2014)|
The following terms are, or were, examples of buzzwords (see also list of buzzwords):
- Grammar.About.com - definition of buzzword
- Online Etymology Dictionary. Douglas Harper, Historian.
- The Register: The Long Tail's maths begin to crumble
- Evolt: Buzzword Bingo
- "The Buzzword Bingo Book: The Complete, Definitive Guide to the Underground Workplace Game of Doublespeak", author: Benjamin Yoskovitz, publisher: Villard, ISBN 978-0-375-75348-0
- Cnet.com's Top 10 Buzzwords
- Negus, K. Pickering, M. 2004. Creativity, Communication and Cultural Value. Sage Publications Ltd
- Collins, David. 2000. Management fads and buzzwords : critical-practical perspectives. London ; New York : Routledge
- Godin, B. 2006. The Knowledge-Based Economy: Conceptual Framework or Buzzword?. The Journal of technology transfer 31 (1): 17-.
|Look up buzzword or buzz-phrase in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This linguistics article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|