From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bypass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bypass may refer to:
- Bypass (audio), in effects units, a switch that allows sound
- Bypass (computing), in computing, circumventing security features in hacking, or taking a different approach to an issue in troubleshooting
- Bypass (road)
- Bypass surgery
- Bypass (telecommunications)
- Bypass (valve)
- Bypass capacitor, used to bypass a power supply or other high impedance component
- High bypass, a turbofan aircraft gas turbine engine
- Bleach bypass, an optical effect
- Bypass switch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.